Residential Mortgage Loans
For purchase of a new or existing home, investment properties or land acquisitions we have programs to meet your needs.
We offer the following products:
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Jumbo Financing
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- First Time Homebuyers Programs
- FHA/VA Loans
- Home Equity Loans
Home Equity Loans
Put the equity in your home to work for you. Get a home equity loan or line of credit from Indiana Community Bank. Home Equity lines of credit are a resource you can use any time, for any kind of expenses, to pay for home improvements, make big purchases, or consolidate your debt. Whatever your need for money, we can help.
- Quick credit approval
- Monthly statement of all transactions (if your line has a balance)
- Access your line of credit with the line of credit check, or advances you make by phone or in person.
This calculator will compute a mortgage's monthly payment amount based on the principal amount borrowed, the length of the loan and the annual interest rate.
Enter Your Details & Click the Calculate Button
This calculator will compute an estimated monthly payment.
Note: This calculator does not provide an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) since fees and other charges are not considered in the calculation. These calculators are only meant to estimate results based on the information you enter. They do not take into account all factors that you should consider when choosing a mortgage, nor can we guarantee that the terms you enter reflect terms actually offered by Indiana Community Bank. We can not and do not guarantee the accuracy of these calculators nor the applicability to your particular situation. It is always best to speak with a professional to best understand your loan needs. To contact us please click email@example.com or call us at our Elkhart office at 574.295.9600 or our Goshen office at 574.533.2006.
Print and Complete Mortgage Application
* You need Adobe® Reader® to read PDF files.
Download Adobe Reader for free.
Items needed at first appointment:
- Completed mortgage application
- Employment History (last 2 years)
- Prior year W-2
- Current pay stubs
- If self-employed, 2 years of tax returns with all schedules
- Residence history information (last 2 years)
- Lease/rental agreement (if applicable)
- Mortgage account number and year-end account statement
- Social security number
- 2 most recent months bank statements
- Monthly debt information
- Divorce decree (if applicable)
- Child support verification (if applicable)
- Driver’s license
If you have questions or would like to set up an appointment, phone us at 574-533-2006 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NMLS License Information
|Bank/Employee Name||NMLS Number|
|Indiana Community Bank||537500|
|Von Der Vellen, Vincent||662581|
All loans are subject to credit approval.